1. To Enter: Complete your HomeLife’s $10,000 Green and Gold Got It Sold!™ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry form from a participating real estate brokerage, agent, sales representative or broker throughout Canada. Mail the entry form, bearing sufficient postage, to: HomeLife’s $10,000 Green and Gold Got It Sold!™ Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 13296 Saint John, New Brunswick, E2L 5E7. Entries may also be transmitted electronically from our website at www.HomeLife.ca. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before April 1, 2018 (the "Contest Closing Date"). Full Rules are available at www.HomeLife.ca.
2. Grand Prize: The single Grand Prize Winner may choose between $10,000 Canadian Funds or a $10,000 HomeLife Prepaid VISA®. In order to claim a prize and be declared a winner, the selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by mail or telephone at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time. The Grand Prize Winner shall complete and sign a declaration and release statement, in order to confirm compliance with the rules and regulations, accept the prize as awarded without substitution, release HomeLife Realty Services Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliated companies from any liability, and consent to the use of his or her name, address (city and province), photograph, and likeness. The Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to the Sweepstakes and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, any warranty of availability, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any prize offered. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any direct, compensatory, indirect, special, or punitive damages whether by action in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, warranty, statutory right or any other basis with regards to the Sweepstakes, even if the Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damage or if such damage was foreseeable. The Sponsor reserves all rights including the right to modify any aspect of the Sweepstakes or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time.
3. Draw: On the fifth business day of each month during the sweepstakes period (starting May 6, 2016 and until April 7, 2018), an independent judging organization will randomly select ten percent (10%) of the entries received, during the previous month. Those randomly selected entries will then be eligible for a final random draw on April 26, 2018 (the "Grand Prize Draw Date"), in Saint John, NB, at or around 8:30 a.m. EST. The odds of being selected in any given month to qualify for the Grand Prize Draw are 1 in 10. The odds of being selected in the Grand Prize Draw depend on the total number of entries received. The judging will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions on all aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed as final and binding in all respects. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Sweepstakes rules and regulations and the decisions of the independent judging organization. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of Canada except Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside on or before the Contest Closing Date. The Sweepstakes commences on or around April 1, 2016. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. EST (Eastern Standard Time) on the Contest Closing Date. Officers, directors, representatives and employees of the Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, or subsidiaries, their advertising, promotional, publicity, production or judging agencies, and all those living in the same household as the above individuals, are not eligible to enter.
5. Privacy: The entrant consents to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of his or her personal information to any third party for consumer research, an offer to provide real estate services, marketing and contest-administration purposes. The entrant consents to receive product related information from the Sponsor, for the purpose of notifying Sweepstakes entrants of new products and obtaining customer feedback.
Green and Gold Got It Sold!™